Fraud of Vodafone

My father, who is 72 years old and is using Vodafone number; since last 10 years. Being genuine customer my father always kept trust on Vodafone and paid Bill on time without any delay or complain.

The Vodafone is charging approx Rs. 140/- per month extra (since last 10 years) to Vodafone without availing any services. As per Vodafone Customer Care executive, my father should have requested to cancel the service. I humbly explained them that he never ever requested for any additional services in first place and no one can make out what all options Vodafone has selected in their back end system. In good faith my father, the 72 years old man never thought that he is getting charged extra amount since last 10 years. This is absolute breach of trust.

Again as per my conversation with Customer executives, I realized that Vodafone is completely aware that my father has never used as well as never received the services activated by Vodafone without any request for activation of such services.

As matter of fact and as confirmed by Vodafone Customer executive; my father (a senior citizen) is getting charged for the unavailed services since 2007 till date (which is 10 years). Therefore my father is paying approx Rs. 140/- every month to Vodafone since 10 years (which is now Total ((140*12)*10) Rs. 16,800, without availing those services (It seems they want to convey that trusting reputed company like Vodafone was our mistake).

Vodafone should OWN UP its mistake (if at all we give the benefit of doubt that it wasn't on purpose!) And CREDIT BACK ALL THE MONEY CHARGED; i.e. approx Rs. 16,800/- (ALONG WITH INTEREST) FOR NON PROVIDENCE OF SERVICE CHARGED. Against such a huge amount of 72 years old man, for and on behalf of Vodafone, Ms. Sujana Kanal is offering Rs. 1,000/- on the name of Goodwill gesture; which apparently shows how their unethical behavior.

My father himself has visited Vodafone gallery many times and the 72 years old man has waited for hours in Gallery and result is non-cooperation and rude behavior from Vodafone executives. I repetitively request Vodafone to exercise HONEST and JUST processes and stop harassing a 10 year old customer who is 72 years old senior citizen. My father is old enough for such a mental and financial harassment. And can not afford to have such a mental agony at this age.

And I have already raised complain/concern to Vodafone Appellate authority as well as to Mr. Sunil Sood and various other authorized person. For and on behalf of my father I repetitively requested to consider my humble request and Credit back all money with interest of the senior citizen. But all efforts in vein.

It is really disgraceful to such a pathetic response and reply from the well known and reputed company like Vodafone.

On the basis of above facts and circumstances, It is clear that the left my father with no option but to raise complain/concern before a big forum like 'Telecom Regulatory Authority of India'.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors