should i get those 23000 back

• obviously

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• can't say

• Total voters
Yesterday (17-06-2019) I posted a review on the official website of axis bank on Facebook to which I got a comment by someone with the name "AXIS BANK" and their profile picture of the logo of the Axis bank stating that they would help me to get my refund back. They asked for my mobile number and I replied them back with my contact no.
I received a call today (18-06-2019) at 9:45 am by a person claiming to be from AXIS Bank. He told me that my debited amount from the bank account will be refunded back to me. He asked me for some other account no. with the option of net banking. I gave him my father's BHIM UPI account no. Then i got a notification of pay 20000 rs. on the BHIM UPI app. The person on the phone told me that some amount will be debited and after that the same amount will be credited back with the refunded amount of the Axis bank. I clicked the pay now button and 20000 rs. were debited from my father's account and after that I got a notification of paying 3000 rs. and I again asked the person that why is he debiting the money from my account to which he replied that its a standard procedure and that amount will be credited back to the account along with the Axis Bank refund amount. I did as he told and I ended up loosing Rs. 23000 in total and then the person disconnected the call.
This was our entire month's salary. I agree that the fault was made from my end but this is a crime of fraud call where the entity vanished after collecting the money from the account and isn't picking up my call now.
I'm attaching all the screenshots and the proof of the transaction.

This is the culprit caller's no. : 7004665530

Kindly help me to either track down this person since the police is denying us to file the FIR or DDR. Also the bank is denying of any AID.
If possible, please refund this amount back.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors