Fraud by LIC Housing Finance Official Koramangala Branch,Bengaluru

Hi,
You might have heard or seen many positive and good reviews about LIC Housing Finance Limited. But I don’t want to talk about how genuine those reviews are. Whether it’s been written by LIC Housing Finance Limited officials themselves or it’s really by the LIC Housing Finance Limited customers. I am here to share my horrifying experience and the bank has made my life more problematic, especially the LIC Bank Manager of the LIC Housing Finance Limited Koramangala Branch. His name is Vijay and he is acting like a very helpful person if you want to get a loan. Let me brief what exactly is happening at this branch, and the branch manager.
I have purchased a flat near Koramangala. We are almost 16 of us who have purchased in this project. We are few of us who applied for a home loan with the LIC, Koramangala Branch which has bought us a great disappointment amongst ourselves. I feel I am trapped by the builder and the bank. I do not wish to disclose my flat/builders name. Our home loans were approved.
After 3 months the Corporate Town Planning Officer came and asked me for the sanction plans, but as I do not have any such documents, I approached my builder for the same. They instructed us that it is with the LIC Housing Finance Limited. When we went to LIC Housing Finance Limited, they weren’t able to give me a satisfactory answer to us. After so much of struggle we finally managed to get hold of Mr. Vijay, LIC Housing Finance Limited Bank Manager of the Koramangala Branch. We threatened him in all possible ways to give us all the details. Obviously he didn’t help us at all.
When we tracked about his previous sanctioned home loans for other customers, we found out that he has illegally processed and approved home loans for more than 20 of them. By looking at the fake documents from the builders, he has gone ahead and taken bribe money of Rs. 1 Lakh from the builders and still went ahead and approved the home loans for them. As I mentioned before we have noticed that the same thing has happened for 16 of us till now and I am sure there are many others who would bring the same experience to light very soon. I really believed LIC Housing Finance Limited from many ages and never expected this pathetic service from a Government Institution like them. We have even planned to file a case with the police. I am taking time and writing this review, just not to ruin his career or anything, but I don’t want other customers to go through the same horror experience as us. I would be sending a copy of this email even to Mr. Vijay. We are also planning to send this to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Bangalore.
I request you to take this matter very seriously and you can even visit the LIC Housing Finance Limited, Koramangala Branch yourself and have a look at the current issues going on there. I will be in touch with you all, and would even reveal my identity in the next conversations that we would share.
Regards,
Victim of LIC Housing Finance Limited,
Koramangala Branch :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

RE: Horrifying Experience LIC Housing Finance Koramangala Branch,Bengaluru

I faced alot of problem with this company...they better replace their name to LIC Cheeting company..

In the LIC for house loan you give some amount of bribe also for certain people out side the LIC. This type is not seen in the other housing finances.
Really horrifying experience with them.

SCam LIC

Dear people I took my LIC loan couple of months back. .The sanction of loan amount was super fast which was unbelievable. Recently i repaid 4 lac towards my principal amount. My expectation was there will be some change in my EMI but it was not... still im paying the same EMI even after repaying towards principal it was biggest cheat which they have done to me. Then I started giving calls to LIC office they simply cut the call and never responds for it . So people be very careful with them . :huh:

samin

Be careful with the false promises made by agents. I am not in a position to comment about other aspects of the organization but the agents (face that deals with customers) are fraud and would lie to any extent to lure you.

LIC Home Loan UNCIVILIZED people

I am spending out big time even though my loan is less than 20L with LIC Home Loan. When I compared this with SBI, I got to know that they are offering around 10% less. I mentioned the same to LIC Home Loan branch manager and he didn’t even give a face and talk. He was sitting silent & ran out of the office. The LIC HOME LOAN offer less compared to the market when you take loan and increase right after but I am sure even if they increase it will be more compared to many other banks. I have heard a lot of bad things about them, with the main drawback being they inspect too much and take their own time for the loan payments. LIC HOME LOAN SCAM

rightsofindia said:
Hi,
You might have heard or seen many positive and good reviews about LIC Housing Finance Limited. But I don’t want to talk about how genuine those reviews are. Whether it’s been written by LIC Housing Finance Limited officials themselves or it’s really by the LIC Housing Finance Limited customers. I am here to share my horrifying experience and the bank has made my life more problematic, especially the LIC Bank Manager of the LIC Housing Finance Limited Koramangala Branch. His name is Vijay and he is acting like a very helpful person if you want to get a loan. Let me brief what exactly is happening at this branch, and the branch manager.
I have purchased a flat near Koramangala. We are almost 16 of us who have purchased in this project. We are few of us who applied for a home loan with the LIC, Koramangala Branch which has bought us a great disappointment amongst ourselves. I feel I am trapped by the builder and the bank. I do not wish to disclose my flat/builders name. Our home loans were approved.
After 3 months the Corporate Town Planning Officer came and asked me for the sanction plans, but as I do not have any such documents, I approached my builder for the same. They instructed us that it is with the LIC Housing Finance Limited. When we went to LIC Housing Finance Limited, they weren’t able to give me a satisfactory answer to us. After so much of struggle we finally managed to get hold of Mr. Vijay, LIC Housing Finance Limited Bank Manager of the Koramangala Branch. We threatened him in all possible ways to give us all the details. Obviously he didn’t help us at all.
When we tracked about his previous sanctioned home loans for other customers, we found out that he has illegally processed and approved home loans for more than 20 of them. By looking at the fake documents from the builders, he has gone ahead and taken bribe money of Rs. 1 Lakh from the builders and still went ahead and approved the home loans for them. As I mentioned before we have noticed that the same thing has happened for 16 of us till now and I am sure there are many others who would bring the same experience to light very soon. I really believed LIC Housing Finance Limited from many ages and never expected this pathetic service from a Government Institution like them. We have even planned to file a case with the police. I am taking time and writing this review, just not to ruin his career or anything, but I don’t want other customers to go through the same horror experience as us. I would be sending a copy of this email even to Mr. Vijay. We are also planning to send this to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Bangalore.
I request you to take this matter very seriously and you can even visit the LIC Housing Finance Limited, Koramangala Branch yourself and have a look at the current issues going on there. I will be in touch with you all, and would even reveal my identity in the next conversations that we would share.
Regards,
Victim of LIC Housing Finance Limited,
Koramangala Branch :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
’m a trapped borrower who is deeply harassed and financially depleted (Penalty to Builder has been standing at INR 33000 as on date) and i see no sign of Improvement with LIC.
Request you to pay a little extra, but go to Banks/NBFCs which understand the Customer /Loan Applicants requirements and concerns. What you intend to save over ROI will be leaked in the Penalties you will end up paying.

LIC HFL..Wake up Please !!!

Online Pen Store | The Pen Shop | Check Pen Prices in India | The pen Shop - Makoba.c

A unique collection of 650 Pens in India, ranging between Rs.795 to Rs.9,00,000 at Makoba, India's largest authorized retailer of branded premium Pens, Inks & refills for online Shopping.
Modern Pens offer delightful writing experience using cutting edge technology. Makoba is an online pen store, offering you the best collection of pens that give you amazing writing experience. Find your favorite, from the choicest compilation of Fountain pens, Roller ball pens, Ballpoint pens, Mechanical pens, Calligraphy pens and quill pens. Our exhaustive stock includes all major pen brands like Sheaffer, Cross pens India, Lamy, Waterman, Parker, Graf Von Faber jCastell, Faber-Castell, Parker Premium, Davidoff, Sailor, S T Dupont, Visconti, Ducati, Jaguar, Merceds Benz, Caran D Ache, etc. Makoba.com is the ultimate online pen store offering you the best online shopping experience, where you can find & Buy online your choice of precision writing instruments, pen refills, and many more, all at one place. Buy Pens online in India only at makoba.com & get unparallel service, suggestions on buying the right pen for you. Be it buying a pen as Gift for an Doctor or an Lawyer or an Architect, rest assured you will be given the best tip & Advice. Live Chat online for immediate suggestion on buying the best pen online. You will find largest collection of Pens in India for online shopping only at makoba.
Among the pen connoisseurs, makoba is regarded as the one of the best pen stores & majority of their clients have been built through word of mouth publicity. Makoba is proud to bring premium pens, inks & refills in easy reach of collectors & users of luxury pens in India.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors