Faulty refrigerator under warranty not replaced

Saju

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Monday, October 29, 2018
Subject: Regarding Samsung Produt
To: "sarvesh.k1@partner.samsung.com" <sarvesh.k1@partner.samsung.com>

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for the effort of your mail, would have much appreciated you ending the call by informing me and not ending it abruptly. I did wait for your call back in case it was cut by mistake however that was not the case. It is also not your mistake that you have not once apologised for the faulty product, lack of service support or delay of customer service.

This act alone would explain how you treat and respect your customers. Having said that, I would like to remind you that the thoroughly tested, high quality, impeccable product of your company has failed not only as soon as it arrived but even after the numerous experimental repairs carried out by your service center's, technicians etc. Indeed, I would still like to believe as quoted by you "Samsung products stand out as best as compared to other products in the same category" however, actions speak louder than words and so far I had no such experience of the product, service team or customer service. The trouble I have gone through at each level post my purchase has been horrendous, the losses irreplacable in terms of memories(one of the things that your quality product decayed was my wedding cake which was priceless) and of course money on everyday throwing of food.

I purchased the said refrigerator believing in the brand, the product features, after sales promises and advertisements. However I feel cheated and humiliated. As a consumer when I buy a product from an esteemed international brand as yourselves I am entitled to a quality product. The product also includes a warranty which is a promise to repair or replace the product in case it is not working as promised. In my case you have done all experiments of repair and I have borne the brunt and paid heavy price of throwing foodstuff to tune of 3500 daily. This circus went on for close to two months, after tons of checking reporting etc. You promised to send a replacement which too was damaged and dented. I now know that it is your standard procedure to send your damaged goods as replacement. I did not accept this damaged refrigerator, another replacement was promised which has not arrived to date and status of which after next month and a half was given as unavailable. You said the fridge is not available with you anymore and you would be giving a credit of I nvoice amount and I could pick it or anything else from three dealers. The reason of giving an option of credit and buying anything was that you are well aware that I will not get another fridge of same size and features, brand at invoice value. The invoice was made after the dealer gave me discounts as a valued customer, offer on my credit card, exchange of similar sized National imported fridge which was in good working condition. Hence I got that fridge at said price at my own ability and it had nothing to do with your brand. Further the invoice amount was converted to EMI. Instalments are still being paid as the discount was on an EMI transaction only. Benefit of the benefits I got on my own account should be enjoyed by me and not yourselves.

I also requested you to arrange the said fridge at the same price from your choice of dealer. Further I even agreed for a higher model which too you refused, I also offered to pay for a two level up upgrade however you said that too is not available. All of this is a little hard to buy that a company which deals and still selling the model in all its dealerships lies by saying the company does not have said model though it is just a matter of a phone call for you to arrange the same.

As you have broken the terms of the warranty on each count and are indirectly denying a replacement, I am left with no option but to take this up legally. You have not been able to explain how you derived at said figure when I have clearly told you that 3500 was deduction for old fridge and 3000 interest/ charges I have paid. This comes to 61500. Please explain in writing why I should bear a loss for your inability to honour the warranty.

You are requested to call on 889803378 primary number between 12 pm-8pm strictly to discuss this matter with a logical and just solution. Please note that a warranty is for the product replacement which you have failed to do for past 4 months, it is impossible that there’s no fridge in production of said capacity in this time frame. You cannot force us to accept your terms.

Please also explain what the below mentioned from your mail means,

“As discussed on phone, again requesting you kindly accept refund or invoice amount Rs.55000 + old unit exchange amount Rs.1500=56500”

Hoping you will come up with a practical solution which is not about sleazing the consumer but staying to the warranty promise and creating a goodwill for your brand.

Regards

Saju

On Mon 22 Oct, 2018, 10:19 AM SARVESH KUMAR, <sarvesh.k1@partner.samsung.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Saju Varghese,

Greetings!

This is in regards to the complaint of your Samsung refrigerator, model code RT56K6378SL/TL, bearing serial # 0D154DBJ800638X.

It is our best endeavor to provide you with impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized; therefore, Samsung products stand out as best as compared to other products in the same category.

Having said that, we always believe that our customers are the best judge and may help with improving our products. Therefore, we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day.

As discussed on phone, again requesting you kindly accept refund or invoice amount Rs.55000 + old unit exchange amount Rs.1500=56500.

We value your relationship with Samsung and assure you of our best services, always!

Regards,

Sarvesh Kumar

Customer Service

Desk Phone: 0124-6180800, Ext no. 1592(Mon-Fri, 08.30AM-05.30PM)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors