Fake Commitment

Hi All,

I being a faithful and worthy customer of Airtel service Provider using their three numbers 9664498800 , 9664498801 , 9664498802 , but they seem to be least bothered about their Loyal customers.

I have been subscribed to their services for 2+ years now and all the three numbers were taken on the same date with a rental plan of Rs. 60/-

One Day Suddenly I got bill copy that bailing plan is Rs.99 so I called in customer care & sent them Email that why plan is change who gave a right to change the plan in customer account?? They simply replayed me that company closing this plan and upgrading your plan 60 TO 99 with same benefits which I was getting in 60 Plan So I ask them why you change the plan ?? as I am existing customer you can’t close the plan for old customer as per TRI rules. For new customer you can apply these rules, so I asked then shift me in my Old plan of Rs.60 they reply me that since that was an older plan of Rs.60 is no more available, so we cant change in that

They have directly unsubscribed this plan and shifted me to another rental plan of Rs. 99. Which is not at all suitable for me at all , Airtel saying as market prize high so we unsubscribed this plan from their database itself.

Firstly they haven’t informed me in prior to the changes and without my permission and approval they changed my plan. I have been contacting their customer care team but they are not at all caring about my concerns.

So plan 60 to 99 is activated in my only 2 account and in another one account still same plan is activated then after I asked them to closed my connection if u can’t active my old plan of Rs.60 then they offer me worst offer and promised me that they will active my old plan in next month so I said ok active my services .

Lately, since that was seen an older plan of Rs.60 is no more available, and saying me that we haven’t promised this that we will provide you again this plan so we can’t active this plan

I had a word with one of their representative who said that he was from senior desk, he said that since this plan is not at all active now they have unsubscribed this plan from their database itself. I agree that this might have happened as the service provider is completely authorized to make any of the necessary changes to their subscription policy whenever and however they want but that doesn’t goes for the existing and such a tenured customer.

As a matter of fact, the same older Rs. 60 rental plan is still active on one of my number and the customer care guys say that they have removed this plan from their database.

I feel cheated and deployed even after being such a honest and faithful customer of theirs.

What I simply request Airtel guys is please get the same older plan re-activated on all of my three numbers, else on of my friend is getting another plan with a rental of Rs. 99 with more benefits which they proving to my friend then again they reply me that they can’t provide

Awaiting for your prompt and positive revert and action in this matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors