eBay.in — Reverse PickUp But No Refund

This is regarding Claim ID : 1285050 for PaisaPay ID : 40418204660

I had purchased a camera Fuji FX660EXR from geb portal of ebay. The camera was defective. The defective camera was reverse picked up on 3rd Oct and Fedex delivered the defective camera to seller on 6t Oct using
Fedex Tracking No: 774649044784 (Reverse Pickup no KNUA26 on 3/10/2015)

Now (20th Oct, after 17 days) I am informed that current status is: "Pending from Logistics for the Reverse Pick up"

But now I am feeling more cheated. A camera which was 30% defective costing around 10, 000 (Ten Thousand Rupees) has been picked up by Ebay, send to seller and there is no sign of my getting my money back. I have lost both the camera and my money.

Every time I call customer care number I am promised a call back within 24 to 48 hrs by Ebay claim department for past 10 days, but no call back has taken place. Earlier some persons answering customer care number promised refund on even same day/next day.

It is impossible to belive that management in Ebay is so pathetic that one department (Claims department) can not ask another department (logistics department) what the actual status is.

What is more likely is that to reduce further claims (and hence their work) they are delaying the process so customers inform others so that other customers move to Amazon/Snapdeal and their work reduces.

Or maybe they are just cheats.

Hi ssax123,

We would like to inform you that we have already processed the refund request from our end on 23-Oct-2015.Please note that the refund takes 6-8 working days to reflect in your account.

If you wish, you may check with your bank using the following refund details:
Refund Reference Number: DSBI4014401577

However, if the amount does not reflect in your bank account even after the stipulated time, kindly email us the latest bank statement from the date of transaction till date at paisapaydocs@ebay.com, so that we can investigate the matter further.
For any further assistance on the same you may contact us on our toll free no - 18002093229, or via chat / email.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Ebay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors