DO NOT BUY Samasung Smartphone: Horrible Battery Backup and Customer service

Folks
I want to share the horrible experience I have had dealing with Samsung service center and Samsung customer care (both are equally bad !) over the past 3 weeks.

My Phone : Samsung Galaxy S Duos purchased 7 months back.

First my service center experience:
About two weeks back I took the phone to service center in Bangalore (Sri guru telecommunications) complaining about poor battery backup. The phone was discharging in 8 hours without any calls !
Instead of fixing this, they just replaced the connector saying it was "Standard procedure" ! When I got the phone I saw the connector was in worse shape and I could not charge the phone !
I took the phone back and they again changed the connector but the battery problem has remained.

Frustrated with the service center, I emailed the Samsung Executive team giving them the details of my experience with service center.

Now my experience with Samsung Customer Care:

-There was no response to my email yet. I got 3 calls from customer care and each time they have said the same thing "someone will get in touch with you". Due to my phone discharging I could not receive a few callbacks. However I managed to talk to the service center in Chennai and was shocked to know that no attempt has been made to contact the Bangalore service center..

-Today the phone completely died and I escalated this to customer service again. They asked me to go to the Chennai service center and I was told that the Mother board needs replacement (in warranty) as the connector has been changed 3 times already and the battery also is weak.

When I asked for free battery replacement, cust care has escalated to head office..I am awaiting their call and want to ask for a replacement battery if not the phone. Can you think of a better solution ?

I am wondering a company like Samsung has no checks on quality and is freely selling low quality phones and accessories in the market !! This has to STOP.

FOLKS: I sincerely advise you to stay away from Samsung given the quality of their service center staff and customer care. I had an HTC and the phone gave me no trouble for 2 years.. I will go back to them and NEVER AGAIN get a Samsung.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors