Display problem for galaxy m10

I had purchased galaxy m10 on 07/02/2019.
From Amazon on 20th of June the screen was flickering I visited the Samsung service centre they changed the display told that I C had burned , these same problem will not arriased again I got same problem of this month on 01st of this month then again visited given to check they will again changed the display but still I had received my hand set from service centre because of with in warranty period they will change the display what is the position after the warranty period of the warranty I talked with customer care executive on 03/09/2019 @6:40pm he said they will araise the problem I asked to change the handset because there is a problem in the handset so I told to change the handset executive told there is no provition to change handset I suggested him if you not change my handset I will be go to consumer compliants but still they have not replied I asked home what is the procedure to change the defective handset again again they have only changing the display system of the handset but they are not changing defective handset pls kindly suggest how to change the defective handset from company

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors