disconnection of service of service inspite of payment

ref docket no.114762490. dated 2/10/2015 mobile no.9820800754 Dear sir/madam From past 1 month the service on above said mobile no.98200800754 has been disconnected by Vodafone in spite paying the bills promptly.for last 20 years i been regular and prompt payer customer of Vodafone. but then to they disconnected my service in spite of paying my all bills and provide my bank e-statements as evidence for same to verify the customer care of Vodafone.They are just giving we false assurance they will connect it within 24 hours but in vain. 1. vodafone has metered me false international call for incoming which is already blacklisted and all call barred for international call in my handset and sim setting, thereby there is no possibility of international call.2. The above same situation of metering me false international calls has been repoted by twicely by vodafone in past 6 months. 3.Again the same situation occurred but this time they don''t reduced the charges of overrated metering international call in bill of September 2015, 4. not send bills of same, for it only sent SMS,in spite my asking several times cs Vodafone to send bill on emails. 5.later Vodafone convinced me to pay the bill first of Sep 2015 in order to resume the connection and the we settle and wave off the over metered ISD call in next billing of Vodafone. but in vain till this day they have disconnected my service in spite writing several email to nodal officer of Vodafone. I have already mention my Docket no to you for your verification. now i have no alternate then to readdress such matter to consumer forum for justice and to address the fraud such services is doing by charging international call and forcing customer to pay heavy metering charges in bills in order to incurred, or to take advantage of malicious profit of money or gain by harassing regular customers.pls help me to seek justice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors