Dentist pulls natural teeth for money sake

Hello My dear brothers and Sisters,
Be aware when you visit dentists. Unless you have any major problem dentists will always try to pull money from you by misguiding you.
Though they are aware of value of natural teeth, they just pull them for just money sake.
Worse case happened with me, I had two partially decayed front teeth and I had a Class III underbite. I did not had any problem or pain, though doctor suggested me to pull all front four teeth and making a bridge. I was totally not aware of the impact of removing the teeth. He did not tell me the complications of pulling natural teeth.
Just for money sake, he forced me and washed my brain completely and pulled 4 of upper front teeth and gave me metal bridge.
I believed him totally because he is a MDS and a professor in Dental college.
Without guiding me, he just pulled my natural teeths and ruined my life
I do not have any legal documents to complaint against him, so adding my suffering feelings here...Mind you I am only 27 year male.
My pray to GOD that none of the dentist do like this for humans.

Attachments

Mark

I would like to make everyone a wear that dr sanjives practice in calongute are not honorable, I had my teeth done there & they messed it up! Worst of all they refused to put it right! I had to go else where to put it right. They are an utter disgrace, they are giving dentists a bad reputation. Please take note, I have tried to warn you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors