Cooling system

I had bought Mitsubishi electric wide and long air conditioner 1 year back after completing 10 months the rotating motor was failed then we raised a complaint on it the technician came and sed that it was damaged and we will replace it,from there after it took 2 months from the technician to replace it in the mean while we had faced an issue with the cooling system even we had given a complaint about it after a long waiting period the technician came to fix the rotating motor and also sed that we had serviced it and the all your issues had been solved even we had complained about the service negligence in the meantime.after a month completion we again faced the same issue with the cooling system the compressor is automatically cutting of with out cooling the room and once again we had raised the complaint the technician came to check and see that we will replace the sensor board and check it after two days he came back to install the new sensor board ,after fixing it also the issue had not solved and then he sed plz check it today we will come back tomorrow he came back in the next day evening and we see that the issue remains same he checked it once again and see that the gas level has decreased 5% we will check it once again after filling that he kept the gas pressure at 110 and then also the issue remains then he made a call to his sir and sed about the complaint his boss sed to increase the pressure to 150 then the technician sed we will check it tomorrow and he leaved after 2 or 3 days another technician came and justified a ought the complaint that you should keep the pressure at 150 then the issue will solve and you should pay 3000 rupees for this whole thing then my mom sed at first you solve the issue the we will give the money if the issue remains same then I will not pay the money which you asked he left of after the leastning my moms words and still we are facing the same issue Now you guys tell me becuz of the late service we had lost to raising a complaint in the warranty time and we leaved it and now also your service man are asking to pay money without resolving the issue will you guys solve this issue or not plz informed me

IN OUR AREA AIRTEL NETWORK MUST VERY BAD AND SHOW NETWORK BUT NO INCOMING CALL AND NO OUTGOING CALL MY LOCATION IS VPO-SOMNA TEHSIL-JAYAL DISTRICT- NAGAUR RAJASTHAN (341022)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors