Consumer Court Forums Shopping India times e-shopping — Damn Cheaters!! –no one is re

I am not sure how well this complaint be handled or at least noticed. Are you guys really listening?? Seems you don’t. I will be the nth customer lodging a complaint against this fraudulent, deceptive and unfair e-commerce company that hides under a brand name “IndiaTimes” making people to trust these cheaters.

My Order ID : 3004839847
Date Ordered : February 27, 2015
Fedex-Courier- Tracking NO: 780277738039
Product Cost : 1098 Rs
Coupon(their default coupon) : 150 Rs
Amount Paid : 948 Rs
Indiatimes Shopping- Complaint No: ID1912645

No such product reached me till now

Courier service – “Sorry Sir!! , we haven’t got your package, contact the sender”.

Customer Service – “We have dispatched it, Contact the courier service”

This game went for almost a month. Finally they confirmed that the courier service doesn’t have the package. They registered this with a case ID : ID1912645 (which they did for nothing, as per their policy).

I requested them to GIVE MY MONEY BACK – you should feel the response whenever you ask your money back from these guys … Woow , DAMNNN Cheaters!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No proper response from the customer care service.. whenever i reached them with my query their response is “you will get a call from us regarding this withing 2 days”(Not even a single call i received)…As a routine dialog (given to all representatives) – “your case is under investigation” (for more than a month) … “your amount will be credited within 2 days” (2 weeks went).

Kindly look into this case and help me out to get my money back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors