Cheating and Fraud by Ferns N Petals

Maneesh

I would like to bring to your everyones notice a regular fraud and harassment that customers are facing while sending deliveries to their loved ones vie Ferns N Petals.

I had ordered a bouquet and chocolates to be delivered to someone today on his birthday. I was given a delivery slot between 12:00 PM and 3 PM and despite paying extra money for on time delivery the order is delayed. I am now being told that it will be delivered between 3 PM and 6 PM. The delivery address is an office address and it closes by 6 PM. I needed it delivered before 5 PM anyhow. This has become a regular FRAUD with FNP and despite taking extra money for standard delivery they delay the order. The Call Center support has the same standard reply…"We are Sorry for the inconvenience". They charge the customer extra for on-time delivery and then delay the order by simply sending a sorry. They are cheating the customer this way. This is not the first time that such a thing has happened and in the past too my orders have been delayed or cancelled in this manner .My order number is 12207942.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors