Cheating and Fraud billing, Denial of service

Hello

I am a Reliance Netconnect user, my dongle number is 9380314041. My billing cycle is from 07th of a month to the 07th of next month. On 17.02.16, I got an email from relaince that my Netconnect dongle was put to barred state and that my unbilled usage was Rs5500. I filed two complaints(process id: 129008118 and complaint number 243551597) on Reliance customer care on this and asked for detailed usage details. They confirmed that they would send the detailed usage details along with my next months bill on 07.03.2016 and that my Netconnect dongle would continue to remain in barred state. [attachment=410][attachment=409][attachment=408]

I received the Reliance Netonnect bill on 09.03.2016 to my registered email, without the detailed daily usage information and explanation for violation of TRAI regulations, which was requested multiple times to their customer care number, escalation department officials, billing department offical etc and also filed as complaint weeks ago, as part of process id: 129008118 and later as part of complaint number 243551597.

As already explained and also confirmed by their customer care officials, my Netconnect dongle 9380314041 was put into call barred state on 17.02.16 at 16:30 hrs. It continues to be in this state till now.

Now please see the screenshot of the bill provided by Reliance. According to this, the total Netconnect Day usage minutes is 14455 and night usage minutes is 306. Note that this is till 17.02.16 till 16:30hrs as after this the Netconnect cannot be used as it is in barred state. Now as per Reliance website for tarrif plans(snapshot attached), for my tariff plan, the day time usage is the usage from 6AM - 10PM and night usage is from 10PM-6AM. Now calculating this during this billing period from 07.02.2016 to 17.02.2016, the number of day time minutes physically possible is 10206. Please see the screenshot of the calculation.

Clear cheating and fraud from Reliance as the daytime usage is charged for 14455 minutes when the actual physical day time minutes during this timeline is only 10206 minutes and refusing to provide detailed usage details. This is a clear database error. The database error from Reliance side was already confirmed by your escalation department executive Arun during my conversation with him on 26.02.2016. The audio logs of all the conversation with customer care is available. Screenshot from the device which shows the hourly day to day usage for the month in question is also attached.

I have also escalated this to rcomappellateauthority.tn@relianceada.com, Rcomnodalofficer.TN@relianceada.com and serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com, but still no response from them. Please see the attached screenshot of the mails.

1. I am entitiled to get the detailed daily usage for my connection and the explanation of why no notification wsa sent to me after 80% of my credit limit (Rs 2600) was elapsed and why the connection was not disconnected when the credit limit was elpased.

2. Fraud by billing for more usage than physically possible and not providing detailed usage details for the billing period.

All of this is a clear violation of TRAI(Section 11(1) (d) of the TRAI Act 1997 - Credit Limit for Post-paid subscribers). This clear violation and contempt of the rules and regulations set by the National Authorities by Reliance should not go unnoticed by the Authorities and customers. I would also release the audio logs of the detailed conversation with Reliance customercare department, where their official confirmed multiple times about customers of this plan facing incorrect bill due to database errors and acknowledging that Reliance is very well aware of this issue.

Deepak R
Alternate Number: 8144250666
Netconnect Dongle number: 9380314041

Attachments

If not all the proof on lack of customer care and denial of service from Reliance is not evident...please have a look above....Complaint open forever and no callback or resolution what so ever.....Top that with a fraud bill and refusal to provide usage details......That's the service of Reliance customer care.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors