Cheated by Tata Sky executive

My
Name :preetam Kumar Mishra
Subscriber ID : 1087979538
Mo no :9811087258
Your customer executive talked me yesterday regarding Active Vedic Maths and provided me as well I had asked to your customer executive many times and she spoke me You can drop it within a week as she told me this is monthly subscript and specify 200 something its price.I was totaly cheated by your executive .And today I had a chat session with your executive the didn't me any answer exactly and told me you can not remove it.
You might have a audio recording of conversation which I had made with you customer executive.So you can examine it .

Please remove this package as soon as possible.

So I expect from your side to give the genuine solution.

Regards,
Preetam

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will get in touch with you and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I am sure they will look into your matter, secure your money and provide appropriate resolution.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors