Bad customer experience not even working on the purchased day itself --- Butterfly wet grinder Matchless Plus

Good Morning All,

I bought Butterfly wet grinder Matchless plus (Table top wet grinder) from Sri Thangam Stores, 103/6, East Street,(Near Gandhi Statue), Thirukoilur - 605757. Phone - 04153-298077. on 24-04-2019.

Tried to grind on next day (25-04-2019) but it just touched the rice flour, it is too hot and color also turned from normal white. So we stopped.

I contacted Customer care and customer care people done something. Again I face same problem and added some friction and sound, So I upset and I stopped the Grinder. Called up the Seller also (Sri Thangam Stores), they said call customer care. So again no luck.

We are using Range of butterfly products - Gas Stove, Pressure Cooker, Mixie. We loved butterfly Home appliances. Hence without checking the reviews about the Butterfly wet grinder, we bought Butterfly Matchless plus. I thought the Product would be So good when compared to other butterfly wet grinder models

since butterfly registered Patent for 3 stones.

With lots of Hope we bought this Product. But only ends up with frustration. With all these experience we lost hope in Butterfly products. We never ever like to recommend this product to anyone. And even we never like to buy Butterfly Products hereafter.

I dont know the right email to escalate, hence sending to the emails Ids which I collected. Please forward to the right people.

So please give new piece as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Radha Krishnan.
(itrealty@yahoo.co.in)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors