B4u Fashion Collection is a Fraud Business. Doing Fraud with Customers and other businesses

I had a bad experience working for B4ufashioncollection.com.

Both the founders, Krupali and Abhijeet are unprofessional, fraud and Cheap.

They hired my digital marketing agency to promote their business using social media marketing and Google AdWords services.

When we started, there were lots of bugs and errors in the website. Even the website was hacked and it was not appearing on google. I helped them fixing all the bugs free of cost (which was not part of social media marketing and Google Adwords) because this is a startup and had a low marketing budget.

I didn’t charge for 10+ other services.

We (both parties) agreed on 2 months trial first and we started promoting their business.

In the first month, I got to know they didn’t share complete information. People were cancelling placed orders because of low-quality products. Krupali gave me false information that business is not in profit and in short notice they decided not to continue our services. They wanted to become rich in one month with lots of bugs on the website.

Orders got cancelled because of quality reasons and their sales team, not because of my services. Thousands of potential and relevant users landed on the website and tried purchasing their products.

After this, 2 months trial was closed in 1 month only and Krupali stopped picking up calls. She stopped checking messages and emails. When I called from another number she picked and said, her internet connection is not working from past 5 days. A Businesswoman was doing online business without the internet, that was shocking. LOLZ.

I got dates only, but no payment. Again, I tried calling from another number, she answered the call, heard my name and disconnected.

This is how this businesswoman is doing business. This is her technique, I guess.

A total of 32000 INR management fee is due and it’s still not cleared by Krupali.

At the time of payment, their internet connection stopped working, they got too busy and didn't get time to release the payment in 3 months.

I want to file a case against b4ufashioncollection.com. This is a fraud business.

Currently, I have control of their Instagram handle. I could misuse, but I am not cheap like Krupali and Abhijeet.

Also, I want to advise all other marketers, don’t go for any contract with b4ufashioncollection or any other business of Krupali.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors