What you think about Airtel Promise?

• Fake Promise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genuine Promise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

This is Chandan Pandey, I have taken Airtel Secure Service and submitted device accidental claim on 18th August 2017 and shared all required documents on same day. But with some technical error at Airtel end they changed the documents submission date from 18th to 23rd Aug, don't know how and why. Although I have email proof for this.

They guys picked my broken mobile on 24th Aug after approval from Insurance Company for further process. It went well but not it’s stuck at “Claim Decision” end since 30th Aug and no one have idea about the status of my phone. I called Oneassist and 121 customer care multiple times (more than 10 times) but still unanswered. Both are just swapping the responsibility at other’s hand but no one have the answer.

I have raise this complaint multiple times through email and call to your Nodal officer and all concern authorities including the Oneassist but still no resolution or status. Please look into this and fix this issue asap otherwise I will be forced to go for legal action.

SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER # 2260729

COMPLAINT NUMBERS # 79248288, # 2321034, # 2326879

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors