Airtel Datacard : Airtel's questionable behaviour,not giving the details of data usag

My name is Kumar Kishor Ranjan and am using Airtel's 3G data card.
My no. is 9572522512 and I had done a recharge of Rs 251.00 on 11th of April for 1 GB of data usage.The Transaction ID - 385797.
But on 13th it started showing as no data left in my account.I just asked them to tell me the details of my data usage , so that I can know how it evaporated so quickly.
I tried a lot with their customer service but of no use. Either they answer "Hawa ho gaya kya?" or call this no. or that no. , which doesn't work or simply hang up the call .I am really frustrated with their behaviour. After that I mailed the nodalofficer of Bihar but they are also not responding properly and till now have not given me the details.I just want to know from the Airtel guys that whether they have accountability or not?Why they are not giving me the details , is there any foul play? I also suspect the same.After all they are responsible to provide the details to the consumers, why they are not understandung their responsibility?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors