A Fraud by Asha & Co. and Samsung Electronics India

Have you checked your appliances for genuineness of product?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is regarding warranty concern of SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR purchased on 25/03/2013 from your shop/dealership. Few days ago my refrigerator stops cooling and for resolution I register a complaint to samsung toll free number 180030008282 regarding this issue on 30th Sep 2018 with Registered Service Request No. 4269773519. Samsung Customer service then assigned an engineer (MOHD Tariq, Mob:7617002778) for resolution my issue. After investigation he told me that the compressor is become faulty. And he also told me that it is under warranty of 10 Years (from the date of purchase). So it will be replaced and he noted all details of the appliance to his service book. And ensure that on next working day (03rd Oct 2018), he will bring the replacement compressor with him and overall services charges & accessories he will charge Approximately Rs.1700/-.
Finally we agreed upon the same as he said. Next day I received a call from a Lady (7570004407) who claims that she is from “Samsung Service Desk” And told me that my refrigerator’s compressor is out of Warranty. But as per given document I saw it is under warranty (as per warranty card). An Inverter Compressor having 120 months of warranty. Then I called back her again after sending a proof (terms on warranty papers, receipts and s/no stickers etc.) to her given WhatsApp no. 7570004405. She clearly refused to process anything with an unusual cause (An Sticker on Body of the Refrigerator, Which I never seen since purchase of the product). Therefore I checked again on whole body of the appliance for that sticker, but I was failed to find any such sticker. After calling again she told me that the product I have purchased may be counterfeit, so contact seller for the same. I was shocked after her words that I have been cheated. So I finally thought that I have to report “ASHA & COMPANY” the seller first. After all it’s a major issue of genuine of the product sold to me.
Some Information I would like to share with you of my refrigerator (as given in receipt)
Brand/Model: SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR FF – RT26FAJSASL/TL
Serial No: r5824pad201979. Date of Purchase : 25/03/2013
Net Amount Paid: Rs. 23000/-

I have already attached scanned copy of receipt and warranty terms with this mail.
Then I asked to know that I am actually cheated by you or not.

After 2 days I received a call from samsung service desk and Area Manager of Samsung talked me about to install a replacement compressor to refrigerator. But as samsung previously told about the product genuineness, I asked to check the same. But he doesn't respond for the same.

One week passed then I got call again from Samsung after talking Asha & Co.'s owner Mr. Praveen Malviya about the issue. Again the same thing happens and finally told me that "we are unable to check genuine issues of the product". This simply proved that Samsung Electronics is playing a game with customers and they are pushing rejected and refurbished products to customers. As I seen other samsung appliances for the same I found the same Sticker on the product; but my product doesn't have.

After few minutes I got a call from Mr. Malviya; and he told me to go to consumer court for this issue. And now this is required to file complaint to the consumer court for clarification of the things.

All the consumers should know the things before purchasing any appliances from showrooms.
1. Sticker pasted by Company having Barcodes/QR should be compulsory.
2. Product bill should be kept safely for getting warranty of product.
3. Read the warranty guidelines before buying any product.
4. No fear should be their if you are complaining for genuine issues.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors