No refund regarding wrong PNR status

This is to inform you that I have a confirmed train ticket on 22/10/19 having PNR No. 2464368415. Unfortunately the train was fully cancelled on that day which I have checked by visiting the Indian Railway Government website National Train Enquiry System -Indian Railways. On that website I choose the option "SPOT YOUR TRAIN" and provided the following details: Train No. - 14114, Boarding Station - Haridwar (HW), Date of journey - 22/10/19. I found that the train is fully cancelled on that day. Seeing this I checked my PNR status and surprisingly the status is "chart prepared". So to end this confusion I called the Railway inquiry No. 139 to confirm the status of the train and they said that the train is fully cancelled. As the train is fully cancelled so there is no scope of filing TDR in www.irctc.co.in. I called the IRCTC official helpline No. +917556610661 for refund and they said to e-mail the details on their official e-mail address care@irctc.co.in or etickets@irctc.co.in. I mailed the details in both the e-mail address but they replied, "kindly note that as per our record the train is not marked cancelled in Railway PRS". I have no other option left but to file a complain report. Kindly please go through the matter and do necessary action so that I could get my ticket refund.
Thanking You.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors