Axis bank fraud of collecting excess credit card Payment

Dear sir,

Good morning.

I, Gurunadham, was a customer of axis bank. I am having a salary account with axis bank from 4 years. I got a credit card from axis bank and its number: 4514-5700-1179-2382

In December, 2018 my credit card was blocked and having an outstanding amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs. As I am having salary account linked with axis bank. So, they my account balance negative and collected from my salary in January and February.

In January, they deducted my total salary of Rs.1,47,000 and in February, they deducted Rs. 1,00,000. Then my account come to a positive status.

After that, I think that , the total outstanding was clear and it was over.

But again in March, they deducted Rs. 15,700 in first week and again Rs. 22,961 in second week from my account. Then I asked the manager, he told that, you are having an outstanding amount of Rs. 1,32,000 still. On one loan of Rs.32,000 the interest is Rs. 1,00,000 for 1 year , he is saying.

I told the Payment made and it is clear. But he is recklessly saying that you have to pay.

I complained to nodal officer, simply he allotted one acknowledgment number and taken 20 days time, told that in the month of November you paid late.

Even it was late, how the interest will become Rs. 1,50,000??? Then, I again complained to PNO. He also allotted one acknowledgment number and till date no response from his side.

From last 4 days, I mailed him and asking to give the last 6 months statement which include my payments , explanation about the excess amount deduction in the month of march and how the total outstanding amount is Rs. 1,32,000 again as per bank manager words??

But no response from the bank. Finally, I contacted you for justice. I think I paid more till date.

Briefly, the the payments made by me:

In January, I paid Rs. 1,47,000

In February, i paid Rs. 1,00,000

In March, i paid Rs. 15,700

Again today axis bank deducted Rs. 22,961

Actually my credit limit is only Rs. 1,90,000

I request you to plz go through it and take action immediately.

Thanks & Regards
M.Gurunadham

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors