Dr. Sanjay Saxena, Gastroenterologist, Dehradun

Dr. Sanjay Saxena, practicing in Dehradun is minting money as he is the only gastroenterologist in the city he has monopoly. He has no ethics. Years before i faced the problem of stomach ache. As he was in the panel list of our organization I went to him. He asked to go for a long list of tests. Although all tests were normal then also he said you have pancreatitis and you stop taking any food , take only liquid and prescribed some medicines. ( I also started medicines as i had good amount of pain) After taking those medicines I had so much of vomiting trouble that within 24 hrs of starting medicines, I was admitted to hospital by my colleagues( No family member was there with me). He kept me in hospital for seven days totally on liquid diet. He told that due to this problem i can not take any milf product even curd ,oil, ghee etc. throughout my life. My parents were very sad as I was of marraigable age at that time(Almost 27 years old). We thought of taking proper medication and I who believed in him and his treatment followed all the instructions religeously. The oil and milk product free diet of mine went for almost one and half years. My social life was drastically affected as I could not attend parties, only few people houses I could go. So it affected me even psychologically and after one year I started feeling very tired and weak. Many times I complained him of fatigue and weakness he never took notice. Then I was diagnosed by a neighborhood doctor of the problem of LOW BP. When I approached him he outrightly denied to acknowledge this problem and instead put me in hospital on high doses of sedatives. He even went up to that extent that you make hospital your home. Somehow I convinced him to discharge me and get out of his grip(Although very weak physically and mentally). Then I started homeopathic treatment and now I eat everything ranging from fried poories, sweets, cakes and what not and has no stomach problem. It is almost now 8 years, when I withdrew myself of his treatment and now I have a family , my husband and two kids. I enjoy eating food and now it is my advice to everyone not to take treatment from him , otherwise one will become his patient for the lifetime. He is such a pathetic doctor, may be knowledgeable but very greedy.

Anyone who is reading this post I really request you to avoid him if you do not want to be patient for the rest of your life.

I have heard of two more similar cases where Dr. Saxena gave wrong treatment which could have led to death had the victims not consulted with another doctor.

He is the worst doctor I have come across in 30 years of life. For the first time i saw any doctor kill a patient just for sake of 3 Lakh money.

A person walks to him in normal condition, he admits him and keeps him on ventilator when there is no need of it. Does not allow him to transfer to any hospital, does not easily give reports, talk in the most roughly manner like a Bollywood villain. Even does not conduct CT scan so that anyone does not come to know exact disease.

Any way when he has made his money and sure that person cannot survive asks his family to transfer to other hospital. He and his brother both follow dubious and unethical practices.

Trust my words never take any patient to CMI under Sanjay Saxena's supervision. If you do so you are pushing your patient towards the worst. When he admits a patient his first aim is to intensify disease so that he can make most of money and after that he will start treating. He will first push patient to last stage and then he will start treatment so that he makes most of money.

Mam ,
My wife having same problem of pancreatitis. Please tell me the which homeopathic doctor treatment you took that time. please give me the contact details of that doctor. I'm also from Dehradun. Please help me in this regards.

kgupta said:
Dr. Sanjay Saxena, practicing in Dehradun is minting money as he is the only gastroenterologist in the city he has monopoly. He has no ethics. Years before i faced the problem of stomach ache. As he was in the panel list of our organization I went to him. He asked to go for a long list of tests. Although all tests were normal then also he said you have pancreatitis and you stop taking any food , take only liquid and prescribed some medicines. ( I also started medicines as i had good amount of pain) After taking those medicines I had so much of vomiting trouble that within 24 hrs of starting medicines, I was admitted to hospital by my colleagues( No family member was there with me). He kept me in hospital for seven days totally on liquid diet. He told that due to this problem i can not take any milf product even curd ,oil, ghee etc. throughout my life. My parents were very sad as I was of marraigable age at that time(Almost 27 years old). We thought of taking proper medication and I who believed in him and his treatment followed all the instructions religeously. The oil and milk product free diet of mine went for almost one and half years. My social life was drastically affected as I could not attend parties, only few people houses I could go. So it affected me even psychologically and after one year I started feeling very tired and weak. Many times I complained him of fatigue and weakness he never took notice. Then I was diagnosed by a neighborhood doctor of the problem of LOW BP. When I approached him he outrightly denied to acknowledge this problem and instead put me in hospital on high doses of sedatives. He even went up to that extent that you make hospital your home. Somehow I convinced him to discharge me and get out of his grip(Although very weak physically and mentally). Then I started homeopathic treatment and now I eat everything ranging from fried poories, sweets, cakes and what not and has no stomach problem. It is almost now 8 years, when I withdrew myself of his treatment and now I have a family , my husband and two kids. I enjoy eating food and now it is my advice to everyone not to take treatment from him , otherwise one will become his patient for the lifetime. He is such a pathetic doctor, may be knowledgeable but very greedy.

Anyone who is reading this post I really request you to avoid him if you do not want to be patient for the rest of your life.
[hr]
I had been suffering from severe gastro problem for 6 yrs finally i cured , if any one suffers from any gastro problem kindly believe my experience there are only two doctors in dehradun who have talent to diagnose problem deeply one is DR. SANJAY GUPTA 9152336101 practicing for long and other one is DR. ANKUR GUPTA working with max hospital 0135 26673000.

thks
Er.MANISH ARORA can consult more with me

Sanjay Saxena
Worst doctor ever
Greedy dog
I had a small problem of gastric which could be cure in days
And he made me his patient for seven or eight months. Earlier I used to eat even aloo paratha after 7 or eight months of medication and loot,I was not able to eat even chapatis , my friend suggest me to consult other doctor and within one month of medication consulted by a doctor of Max Hospital, I am recovering back to normal.
If you want to live longer don't visit him ever
He will kill you for the sake of money
please please please
if you love yourself don't visit him.

Sanjay Saxena
Worst doctor ever
Greedy dog
I had a small problem of gastric which could be cure in days
And he made me his patient for seven or eight months. Earlier I used to eat even aloo paratha after 7 or eight months of medication and loot,I was not able to eat even chapatis , my friend suggest me to consult other doctor and within one month of medication consulted by a doctor of Max Hospital, I am recovering back to normal.
If you want to live longer don't visit him ever
He will kill you for the sake of money
please please please
if you love yourself don't visit him.

Sanjay prakash saxena is the worst doctor I have encountered in my life.. I just pray to God that he gets all kind of Incurable diseases.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors