Axis bank Credit Card harrassing senior citizen customer for credit card fraud(1.5 Lak). This is not a Vishing or Sim Clone Fraud.

Hello Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that my father who is a holder of Axis bank credit card has been frauded with transaction worth Rs. 1,50,000 (One Lakh Fifty thousand). The fraud transaction occurred 2 times with Flipkart for Rs.1.27 Lakhs and once with Paytm for Rs.20k on 23/7/2018. During the time of the transaction he was away from the country for a period of 10 days and during this time hos sim was switched off as its a Vodafone Prepaid sim and no international roaming was enabled. For clarification, the Vodafone sim has not been cloned as the existing sim card continued to function after returning to India. Axis bank is not investigating the case with proper honesty and also charging the statement with huge interest. I would like to know how to proceed with this matter in this forum and raise a case to bring justice to our family. We have provided Visa copy as proof of travel and have also lodged an FIR.

Paytm has revealed only the phone number and Flipkart has not shared any details whatsoever even after producing the FIR to both merchants. This should also be brought to notice even after repeated requests to them to not encourage fraudsters in ther platform to walk scot free.

Axisbank is putting a lot of mental harassment by sending statements and not looking into the matter as there is a security breach from their end. Kindly advise for right people to be made aware and make Axis Bank reverse these transactions.

Thanks,

Mahesh Krishna V

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors