High Technology Solutions, kalkaji, New Delhi 110019

My daughter having B.Tech Mechanical engineering background, was to appear in a an exam where topic was Java. I contacted High tech Solutions with the above back ground and a time limit of 2 -3 weeks to prepare for the exam on java with no back ground of IT for my daughter. I was assured and was given repeated confidence that 2 weeks is sufficient to make my daughter prepared in such a way that she will pass and that it is their responsibility by organising individual class for my daughter. I was also assured that after she passes, it is advisable to pursue Advance Java and C, C++. I told them that in case she passes the Java exam, she will continue learning advance Java for which they demanded a combo fee of Rs 9000/ (5000 / for Java and 4000 / for advance Java) which I paid. There was no rules and regulations that were shown to us by them as part of admission which was done in July 2018 for attended classes for 1 month only.
Unfortunately after receiving the money, the teaching lessons were not focused to get a passing marks and it was brought to their notice repeatedely in person. Though my daughter used to reach institute around 7 PM, class actually used to stat from 7.45 till 8.30 , rarely upto 9 PM on one or two days and no doubt class was taken and a mock paper which would have been of great help was never solved by HT solution teacher. Don't know why after seeing the paper the teacher decided not to solve could be that the teacher did not have knowledge to solve the paper. Unfortunately my daughter was asked to sign entry at 7 PM and out at 8.30 PM a good 1.5 hours but in reality classes used to be only 45 minutes. We asked them to check CCTV which they did not for obvious reasons. There was lack of seriousness from the teacher who decided not to take classes on Saturday and Sunday (Monday is weekly off) and only after repeated request, they took classes on Saturday and Sunday.
Now that she did not pass the exam, I asked them to give back 4000 / which they refused. I requested them that they did not fulfill their promise and that I am not asking them to refund the entire amount of 9000/ but only the portion of advance Java of 4000/ as she does not want to continue. They refused again
It is apparent that by making false promises they extract money and when reality comes they refuse to give back the money. The institute is a fraud. Be ware of this institute and make sure that the teaching staff is knowledgeable enough to impart the knowledge that one looks for.
May please advise action that can be taken against this institute to save other aspirants.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors