Voltas gas leakage

M sakshi, After readin various stories of customers I feel cheated.. my story is also like others just in my case this is second time gas leakage ,last year when I purchase ac after 15 days there was problem of gas leakage they came and they repair sumthing and filled the gas , they told me now it will be fine but today after winter season first time i swithced on my Ac and theere was no cooling and same thing happen , thn i called voltas care they gave me complaint no 18051809903 appointment scheduled for 18-05-2018 and they are saying it will be chargeable ar the time of purchase they were saying there will be 5 years warranty..a common man who has spent his hard earned money what he will feel in this situationbut m worried is this going to happen again ? i feel cheated !!my registered mobile num is 9988007005....kindly help

I have the same story. I purchased the product from croma. Firstly the distillation was faulty. Technician from voltas made such a big hole on the wall that weer spills in from the pipe during rains . Complaint lodged both with voltas and croma but no result.

Gas leakage is another issue. leakage started immediately after warranty period Technician finds fault with pipe which was not connected properly with the unit.
Service of the voltas is pathetic and their service technicians lack skills

I regret to buy this product and suggest every one to avoid AC from voltas. This is a total scrap .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors