Broadband Issue not resolved and Service tickets closed without resolution

Issue
My Airtel broadband loses connection everyday for few minutes. Most of the times during prime time (morning around 9 AM). As an example, on May 21, it was down for few minutes at 11:34 AM , 11:41 AM , 8:50 PM , and 9:28 PM.

Complained and they promise a time wherein they never turn up. Escalated to appellate team in Airtel per their customer care recommendation. I do NOT see any ownership and NO updates if the issue will be resolved. Their technical team in parallel CLOSED ticket WITHOUT resolving ISSUE.

NO CARE FOR SERVICE is BIG ISSUE.

Complaints from my end to Airtel:
I raised this in past few times and was told different reasons and was informed every time it is fully resolved. But reality is it was not. I again raised as it is impacting my work severely.

Latest Complaint Scenario
For last 4 to 5 days (from May 16), I am literally harassed by calling for appointment by Airtel's 'Appointments team' and 'support team' calling me separately and providing different times to visit and check / resolve the issue.

Point to be noted here is Appointment team will not have idea of support team and from Support team everyday different person calls as earlier person defaulted to meet his committed time to visit. Another interesting point is, every time it is different person who calls which is clear indication of NO RESPONSIBILITY to resolve issue with a SINGLE OWNER for the PROBLEM.

I also noticed a lie from Airtel team where they indicated support person contacted me on May 17 and I did not respond to his call. I NEVER HAD a missed called from anyone from Airtel.

Request made to Airtel (including their escalation team (appellate)
Requested to please confirm if they can take responsibility and ensure the issue would be resolved on priority.

They called promptly to tell they will work and NO UPDATE THERE AFTER.

In mean time, technical team closed ticket.

Request
Request to look at these grievances and help telcom / broadband providers like Airtel are responsive to genuine issues like listed above. Any attention to above issue will be appreciated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors