Dr SK Gupta - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital - Inhuman Behavior

just to bring to notice of all that Dr SK Gupta of Rajiv Gandhi, misguided us during treatment time of my mother who was suffering from cancer . He gave her most expensive drug chemo drug without even seeing the physical conditions which results into her death in the span of 1.5 month while she was living happy and healthy life post her operation which happened in AIIMS about 2.5 tears back.
i want to file a case against Dr SK Gupta nd ICU doctor who kept her on ventilator even after her death and didn't informed us about same.

Now a days such cases are very normal in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer hospital where doctors were doing R&D of expensive chemo drugs on patients in inhuman fashion and dont give a damn even if they collapse.

Please guide me that how can i make our law punish them .

My name is Rahul, aged 31. When I was 28, I had severe pain in my head, when shown to the doctors at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre. They found that I had cancer cells in my brain. The doctors advised me to get admitted immediately at their cancer facility. The team of doctors treated me with great care and I underwent few medical procedures which helped in removing the cancer cells, and today I am back to normal life. I must say that their treatment was quite effective as it helped me recover quickly and the doctors still care about my health through regular check ups.

Rajiv Gandhi cancer institute and research center situated in Delhi is known to be the most trusted cancer hospitals across India. My uncle was treated here for lung cancer. With a team of highly professional doctors specialized in almost all kinds of cancer and their treatments, it is one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment. The patients and their families always give positive feedback for the doctors and the organization.

Cancer is a devastating disease which can not only break the spirit of the human suffering from it but also of the near and dear ones around them. In recent times my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and we were devastated by the news. Without wasting any time, we got her admitted to Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital for treatment and with God’s grace and the Doctor’s of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer hospital combined she was saved. Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital ranks high in both India and Asia ranking and having the first-hand experience, in this case, I can vouch for their professionalism and humane nature.

shobha

Few days ago, I came to know my school friend was getting treated for lung cancer from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital & I visited the hospital more than 10 times. The doctors & staff are very well experienced & professional. This shows their dedication to the cause and finding a cure for cancer. I believe most of the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital complaints are fake and biased in their nature.

Last week, my father-in-law got diagnosed with cancer and quite naturally we broke down. But the moment we booked an appointment with the oncologist here, we were glad to be assured by the doctors. Luckily, he recovered quickly too. Rajiv Gandhi cancer Hospital Delhi reviews helped us understand more about the super speciality hospital providing every minute facility a cancer patient needs. I would recommend this hospital every time.

Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute has always been on the top of the priority list of the people across India for the best cancer treatments and doctors. The hospital is fully equipped with all the necessary facilities, world-class and highly professional doctors. Patient feedback of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute is always positive and satisfactory. A few months back, my aunt was diagnosed with stomach cancer and it was decided that she would be admitted in the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, only after reading the reviews and consulting few doctors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors