Don't travel By Emirates....they are thief they took stuff from your bag. see bag con

Don't travel By Emirates....they are thief they took stuff from your bag. see bag conditions on my post.

Don't travel By Emirates....they are thief they took stuff from your bag... see my bag condition,,,, if you complaint first they ask you share photos and all and you complete all necessary documentation, then they email you this

" Having reviewed your claim and the photographs which you have submitted, we are at a loss to understand how you did not notice the damage on your arrival at Delhi airport"

how ever on airport first they misbehave with you and after that simply said email all this picture on our email

Don't travel By Emirates....they are thief they took stuff from your bag. see bag conditions on my post.

Don't travel By Emirates....they are thief they took stuff from your bag... see my bag condition,,,, if you complaint first they ask you share photos and all and you complete all necessary documentation, then they email you this

" Having reviewed your claim and the photographs which you have submitted, we are at a loss to understand how you did not notice the damage on your arrival at Delhi airport"

how ever on airport first they misbehave with you and after that simply said email all this picture on our email
yes they are the thievies first they book the flight tickets than cancel the flight and further they are also not refunding the amount after chartging penality also

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors