Samsung A71Bad quality of Screen

months back bought Samsung A71 Mobile phone from croma on 26 Sep 2019 .I will attach the bill copy of the same . With such a small period of 4 months only screen got damaged . Samsung lost the quality of the product . Always loved this brand and their quality but this time I m really upset that such a low quality screen they r using for for phone of range 35000 rupees . Cant belive. I should stop purchasing Samsung product only. I want other also to know plz think twice before purchasing Samsung products .in service centers also they don't entertain.
Samsung is lost with quality. They promise warranty. When Visit to the service centers they raise terms and conditions instead of solution. Most of the appliances at my home r Samsung only. But now it feel like I did wrong purchasing Samsung. Always trusted that being a brand will give good quality but very disappointed that they won't deliver any good quality product.

Attachments

I have used samsung phones for a long time but that was the time when samsung was known for their quality display. Looks like they are loosing their market cap with such local display.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors