DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR OF OLX EXECUTIVE

DISGUSTING BHAVIOR OF OLX EXECUTIVE
Your executive came to check my car from your Queens Road, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan) Office on 18 Nov 2020 at about 1200 hrs.
After driving my car very roughly for about three KMs and carrying out a physical check for over 30 minutes, he stated that the model of my car was INNOVA G4, whereas the car is INNOVA GX, two entirely different models and the later priced much more than the former. When he did not agree to my stating the correct model of the car, I showed him the original RC, which specified that the model is GX, he refused to accept the Govt Of Rajasthan document stating that there is a misprint.
I than showed him the original TOYOTA purchase Invoice, which again clearly stated that the car is TOYOTA INNOVA GX. He stubbornly refused to accept the original invoice also, and insisted on classifying the car wrongly as INNOVA G4, a grade much lower to TOYOTA INNOVA GX, which my car is.
The behavior and attitude of your executive was very disturbing and disgusting. As he refused to listen to reason, I per force had to ask him to leave, as I refused to get my car model wrongly stated for sale.
MY OVER ALL EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR EXECUTIVE WAS MOST DISTURBING AND HIS ATTITUDE DISGUSTING.
Colonel Surender Singh
119 Pachim Vihar
Behind Vaishali Nagar Police Station
Jaipur (Rajasthan) 302021
Mob 9460634066

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors