Cheat in Flat deal of Wadhawa Wise City Tulip A3 Tower Panvel

Dear Sir,
I had a book 1BHK flat having Carpet Area 389sq.feet in Wadhwa Wise City Tulip A3 Tower Panvel dated 03rd August 2019. The Consideration Value(i.e. CV)/ Agreement Value of flat is Rs. 39,00,000/- + Stamp Duty & Registration Charges is Rs. 1,78,000/- They had to take the EOI form duly signed by me and their representative. Further, they had taken the Token Amount of Rs. 51,000/- cheque + Rs. 1,44,000/- cheque.(which is 5% of CV).
As per the schedule provided by them, the stamp duty & registration of my unit should be completed before of Dec-2019. But, they fail to do Stamp Duty & Registration by Dec-2019. Further, as I am enquired about Tulip A3 Apartment the status of construction, then I had known from their representative Mr. Vishal Doshi that the document of Construction Commencement Certificate of said Apartment was yet to received.
In this way, they are given me void promises regarding stamp duty & registration. After so much Mental, Financial & Physical Harassment by Wadhwa Wise City CRM Team - Mr. Vishal Doshi, Mr. Vihang Gaikwad & Miss. Mitiba Barga, I am going to cancel my Unit & ask them to refund my booking amount of Rs. 1,96,000/- through e-mail correspondence.
In response to my cancellation Miss. Mitiba Barga assures me to cancel my booking & refund amount by September 2020. Now, CRM Mr. Naveen Sharma tells me that we do not refund any single penny to as per our organization rules.
Please help in this regard to legal support & refund my amount of Rs. 1,96,000/- from Wadhwa Wise City.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors