unskilled and unresponsive technicians

I received an offer message in my tatasky settop box for upgrading to HD connection. I ordered the same and installation personels did some connections and demanded the full amount for HD connection even before picture could appear on the tv. They said it may take 2 hours for the picture to appear on the tv and so they needed the full amount. I paid it hopping that it will come in 2 hours. But 2 days went and even after repeated complaints to helpline and to Gandhimathi Madam, no picture came and no technician came to attend it. I sacrificed the office hours waiting for the technicians to come to my home. But none came. My office work is also getting affected as i am repeatedly skipping office and waiting for the technicians. As I have paid the full amount before the HD connection showed some picture, they became very lathargic.
Regards,
Rathinavelu
Registered Mobile no. 9789549446

I think you should contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their helpline number at 1860 425 6633. The best part is it is available 24X7.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors