timtara.com is not refunding my money even after 2 months

Hello,
I would like to inform you the details of my order.
Order no. 10282650
Transaction amount- Rs.20000
Transaction mode is - Credit Card
I placed this order on 3rd July'12 at the online shopping site Timtara.com and they take the delivery time of 3 weeks. According to that the due date was 24th July and when I didn't received my product till that date than I made a complaint on 24th July. Than they assure me by mail that u will get the product in next 5-6 working days. And those days were also crossed and they didn't send my product. I made so many complaints and mails to them but then also they didn't reply to any of my call and mail. At last after so much mental harassment I canceled my order on 9th August'12 and then they assure me that I will get my payment in 7-8 working days. But look at their fraud-ness they didn't refund my money till yet. I made so many mails and calls at customer care no. 0135 3051500 they always says we are forwarding your complaint, but I didn't get any response from them. I have mailed at cco@timtara.com also but they are also not responding.
This is my humble request to you to please take a serious action against this site and help me out in getting my money back.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Can you call your credit card help line and ask them to issue Chargeback and reverse the transaction?
This is protection is there only for those who pay by credit cards.
The reason you should tell is that you did not do the transaction and it may be fraud one.
We've some more people like you: http://forum.indiaconsumercomplaints.org/Forum-Timtara-com#.UEVyp_lqNkR

But the amount of that credit card I have already paid to the bank as my bill generated in the month of August. I was confident that they will send the product but they cheated on me.
Please help me in this.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
But there is a grace period during which they allow us to make a Chargeback. Usually it is mentioned on the statement itself. For example my HDFC Credit Card statement mentions such grace period as 30 days from the date of statement:
Note: All contents of the Statement will be deemed to be correct and accepted by you, unless you inform us of any discrepancies within 30 days from the date of this statement.

Hi
I am also facing the same problem. They are bloody fraud people.
Is there any way to track them by their account number or phone number?
There are hundreds of customer suffering ... We must take action against this site. They can't keep running their fraud business like this.

parmeetparam81 said:
Hello,
I would like to inform you the details of my order.
Order no. 10282650
Transaction amount- Rs.20000
Transaction mode is - Credit Card
I placed this order on 3rd July'12 at the online shopping site Timtara.com and they take the delivery time of 3 weeks. According to that the due date was 24th July and when I didn't received my product till that date than I made a complaint on 24th July. Than they assure me by mail that u will get the product in next 5-6 working days. And those days were also crossed and they didn't send my product. I made so many complaints and mails to them but then also they didn't reply to any of my call and mail. At last after so much mental harassment I canceled my order on 9th August'12 and then they assure me that I will get my payment in 7-8 working days. But look at their fraud-ness they didn't refund my money till yet. I made so many mails and calls at customer care no. 0135 3051500 they always says we are forwarding your complaint, but I didn't get any response from them. I have mailed at cco@timtara.com also but they are also not responding.
This is my humble request to you to please take a serious action against this site and help me out in getting my money back.
[hr]
Timtara.com is fraud ... I would suggest to not buy anything from them.[hr]
Timtara.com is fraud ... I would suggest to not buy anything from them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors