tikona looting customers

See how tikona loots its customers without providing services. I have applied for tikona wireless broadband on July. within no time their marketing ppl came and explain me everything and I have deposited Rs. 1000 upfornt. Next came their engineer to install the instrument and told me that due to technical reasons it is not possible to install the service and returned. Since then I have been chasing them for refund me my money but to no avail. I have mailed to the top of their management but didn't get any reply. Beware of this services. Searching on different forums I found that Tikona knowingly takes the deposit from customers and then it tells that it is not possible to provide service and didn't return money.

We are  grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information: 1. User id:- 2. Registered contact number:- Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you 
Email Us :-- tikona.services@gmail.com

RegardsTikona Services

debasish said:
See how tikona loots its customers without providing services. I have applied for tikona wireless broadband on July. within no time their marketing ppl came and explain me everything and I have deposited Rs. 1000 upfornt. Next came their engineer to install the instrument and told me that due to technical reasons it is not possible to install the service and returned. Since then I have been chasing them for refund me my money but to no avail. I have mailed to the top of their management but didn't get any reply. Beware of this services. Searching on different forums I found that Tikona knowingly takes the deposit from customers and then it tells that it is not possible to provide service and didn't return money.

I have followed the procedure celarly.
1) I have mailed and called their customer care repeatedly many times.
2) I have mailed to the nodal officer, but no reply.
3) I have mailed to the tribunal authority of Tikona, but no reply.

So from the above it is clearly evident that their intentions are malicious and knowingly that their service is not available in my area they have accepted money from me so that they can cheat me. You are correct it is not the ammount that matters what matters is the attitude that needs to be changed and education of probable customers so that they don't fall in trap. Forums like this is really helpful in choosing a product and services. Since I have learned the lesson the hard way now I am became very choosy in selecting products and services. I have now started searching many forums and other sources to get a taste about the faithfulness of a service provider before choosing one. If every consumer does the same definitely these service providers will be bound to change their attitude.

[hr]
This strategy of yours will not work. In every forum you are replying to my posts asking for "xyz". If you are really from Tikona do you think people are so dumb. Can't people understand that we came here to share our experience. Are you trying to tell the forum members that I have not provided my "xyz" parameters while complaining and raising complain for the refund of my money. The more you try to fool people the more you will loose.

Tikona.Services said:
We are  grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information: 1. User id:- 2. Registered contact number:- Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you 

RegardsTikona Services

debasish said:

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Debasis! Somebody is playing prank on you. This Tikona.Services user is using gmail email id instead of official email id and the IP address is that of Airtel's. We'll ban this user unless some clarification is given within a couple of hours. Ok let me know you broadband connection number and the registered address. You can PM me.
I'll myself call see if they'd like to register a complaint on your behalf.

Tikona.Services said:

RegardsTikona Services

TIKONA WOES & HARASSMENT
Name : Mahesh Ramanathan, Pune
Company Name : Akon Infotech (Broad Band billing was on this name)
Details of MY Tikona WI-Bro Service Account are - BAN – 117872509 & Service ID – 1106370648

LONG STANDING CUSTOMER
I was using TIKONA Broadband service for 3 years. During this period I did have disconnection issues & complaints were getting resolved between4 to 10 days.

SUDDEN DEATH
One such break down happened where I could connect to the TIKONA server but couldn’t login and it said “password incorrect”
I decided to wait for a few days thinking they may resolve this on their own considering it was the authentication Server which would affect several users.
I started my complaints after 7 days and made several calls before strongly insisting on escalation of the matter. The senior person then candidly admits that My CONNECTION CAN NEVER BE RESTORED !!. This is because, the nearby tower/Antenna had been removed eliminating any possibility of resolution.

CHARGED FOR BAD SERVICE !
So during this period I didn’t have any internet connection. I then insisted that they refund the money which they refused and instead send me an Invoice for April This is ridiculous. The local person started pressurizing me or collection of equipment which I refused till I get the matter sorted.

HARASSMENT
Then started the relentless calls, rude & threatening. I was sent this email

************* Email fro mTikona***********
Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 117872509:

Amount Payable : 897.08

On account of service discontinuation, you shall compulsorily return all the modems in working condition. In the event of not being able to deliver the modem to the company in 7 days from the date of this email, for reasons attributable to your action/account, the modems would be assumed to be permanently undeliverable to any person including the company. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working conditions, or if returned beyond 7days from the date of this email, the company would charge the subscriber 1500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working conditions as penalty/damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans

************* End of Email***********

How can I agree to any payment if I was not provided any Internet service during this period ?

MORE HARASSMENT
This was not all. After about 50 phone calls from them, I get a call from Some vague number in Noida region asking me to give my passport number so they can report to CIBIL as well Drag me to a local court
Not just this, they haven even stopped sending me any biils subsequent to the same !
Either there is a gross miscommunication in the system which prevents the management from knowing the unprofessional manner in which things are conducted or the Management is a Bunch of cheat & crooks

Please help

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors