registration issue

what should I do.

• registration issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • compensation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
have bought a Duster (model no-RXL E2DHP-date of purchase-7 Oct 2013/billing name Pradeep Maheshwari,registration no MP05-CL7800 from your bhopal showroom i.e. T.V.SUNDRAM LYENGER &.SONS LTD" on "7 Oct 2013". I got registration plate on 30 Oct 2013.i was told by the sales manager that i will recieve my registration card within 45 days max. , which i haven't recieved.

this delay in the service have caused me enormous trouble and damage to my business as well as my personal happiness.

i cannot take my vehicle out in the city for my work ; i cannot go outstation on work ; i cannot enjoy my personal pleasure which i have planned on the time of buying a car, due to the delay and trouble your services have provided me.

Neither the showroom staff (Jyoti Singh Bhopal) nor your customer care executives have given me a reason for such a delay nor have they provided me a solution for this. they just say one thing " sir, will let you know and will be done within a week" . after this they never try to contact me nor did they try to even give me a proper reason, they just try to buy more and more time from me causing me more trouble. none of your senior executive have talked to me or called me.

I have suffered losses in my business, paying for taxis and other concerned activities which i could have saved if your company have done there work on time. the work i would have done in a one day trip, now thanks to your services i have to do that in two days.

I have bought the car with a great confidence i have towards your brand "RENAULT", but it seems to be just opposite to me.

I request to u kindly provide the services you offered me at the time of delivering your product to me , with a Handsome Compensation.

Thank you, Pradeep Maheshwari 9179972222

Sent from my HTC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors