regarding window ac gas leakage and poor service

i bought my ac in 2014 ...it almost worked fine for 3 years... 1 month back my compressor stopped working.. well after 15 days of filing complain service center people came and changed the compressor and charged me 3000 rs, 400rs for visiting and 2600 for gas recharge...and they never gave me any receipt or bill... even on saying repeatedly they kept on making excuses.. while the tollfree no. customer care people say that gas recharge costs 1600.. they refilled gas at my home..no transportation charge or change of any component.. and within 2 - 3 days the gas leaked and the whole unit began freezing..and stopped cooling after 2-3 hrs..it was good enough that one day out of curiosity i opened the front panel to clean the net and saw whole unit covered with ice... otherwise 1 month would have passed and again i had to pay 3000 rs... why so unprofessionalism ?? its been 1 month in the peak summer season and such poor service. it seems as if they do it purposely ...the voltas service here in firozabad region is so poor that i really have trust issues... sometimes it really seems that instead of getting issues fixed by voltas and suffer in frustration ...its better to buy a new ac of some other trusted brand.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors