recovery unit of ICICI BANK

hi

i am arun working in abroad , i had a credit card in ICICI used for four years from 2004-2008. At the time of applying the card my salary was 10,000 rupees only and bank has keep increasing my limit from 15,000 to 60,000 without my request and i keep utilizing it . later in the year 2008 due to my financial decline i delayed some of the payment and finally i have called for settlement and i have made a settlement for 25,000 rupees . ICICI bank uses outsourced collection team and i have been provided with a receipt for closure. Now its almost 5 years i have lost all my card details and receipt everything . i don't have any records

I have received a call from ICICI six months ago asking for a credit card payment again for sum amount of 1.5 lakhs , i gone mad and started avoiding calls. Now they searched my office address from naukri and made a complaint to managers and made a very negative marks about me in my organization. Also they have called all my friends and relatives from the Facebook profile and talking to them in a very vulgar word which gives mental stress and also death threats .

I don't want be cheated again and again by ICICI after all paying four years of interest . I request ICICI to look the matter serious and request ICICI bank direct bank staff to close the issue . If still i receive a threatening call from ICICI and give us mental stress from outsourced staff it wont be helping in solving problem

Please advise

Arun
email: arunrajkrishnamoorthy@gmail.com

note:i preferred to contacted in my email , i don't have my card details in fact

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Unless you're 100% sure that you had already cleared all dues you should not blame them. Nobody likes to lose their valuable customers.

I suggest you take a week to recollect all payments information. For example I keep always keep cheque details. You can also check your email for bank statements for cheque payments to ICICI bank.

But foremost is why ICICI Bank took 5 years to remember your dues. If they hadn't been trying to contact you before then I'll side with you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors