pls Activated my number

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have a take a new number of Airtel prepaid of Rajasthan. But, without any intimation my number is closed from your side. This number is already distributed to our business network. I’m making lose without this number.
So, i kindlly request to you. Pls Start my number 9636140240

Thanks and Regards:
Sujit

expert

Administrator
Staff member
This is a common problem. The agent from where you filled up the airtel form missed have some details. Airtel will send single sms before deactivation. Just go with the address/id proofs to the nearest Airtel office and submit it. This most likely is the problem.
This is because of government regulation.

SujitSingh said:
Dear Sir /Madam,

I have a take a new number of Airtel prepaid of Rajasthan. But, without any intimation my number is closed from your side. This number is already distributed to our business network. I’m making lose without this number.
So, i kindlly request to you. Pls Start my number 9636140240

Thanks and Regards:
Sujit

In that case, Sujit can shift to any other service provider asking for the same number. now there is facility of number portability, this will solve the issue, I hope.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
But since Sujit's number is deactivated because his documents have most likely not reached Aitel office so this number should not be valid any more. Unless activated he should not be able to use MNP. As soon as he submits the documents it should take 1-2 days for his number to be activated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors