harassment and unscrupulous activity by PNB Paikpara Branch

This is Dr. Guha and while surfing the reasons for rejection of my application to Banking Ombudsman for justice, I have come across with your comments and help on issues raised by other peoples who have suffered for injustice in the banking irregularities and also not having justice from BO.
Here are some points I would like to mention for reference :
1. I have a dispute with PNB Kolkata Branch for their alleged money diversion to unknown accounts overriding the instruction given in the chanllan. The bank have not informed me also about their diversion of money for more than two months until I have inquired the same.
2. As the money deposited by cheque to payments to credit card division of PNB, The bank has done unscrupulous debit/transfer to other account ignoring the instruction given.
3. As a result of non payment to credit card account, it has slapped penalty on me and instructed to pay the amount which I have denied as the fault was due to bank's inappropriate and highly suspicious activities.
4. The credit card company after several months has debited money from savings account without my approval and also credited the amount when I have raised complaints.
5. Also they have informed me that the outstanding amount had been NPA and thus credit card has exercised the right to lien/set off to retrieve the amount.
6. This is to further stated that the savings account had my wife's name as a joint holder and the wife does not have any credit card in her name from PNB credit card.
7. She had lodged complaint to bank as she is not responsible for payment from joint account as she does not owe any credit card.

The ombudsman rejection letter is not in line with the wrong doing of the PNB and the intentions of the bank people were very fishy and purposeful.

kindly advice me what should I do now and how to counter this mischievous activities of PNB people.

regards,

Dr. Mrinal Kanti Guha
email: mrinalguha@yahoo.com
mob : 9477375721

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors