complaint for past 45 days - NO RESPONSE.

I purchase AQUA GUARD DUO on oct 14 - 2011 for 15,000 Rs.. On same day of installation, the wall mount in the product broken. and the i am unable to use the product from the frist day of installation.

I have been complainting the customer care centre for past 40 days, every time they registered as new complaint and say "YOUR PROBELM WILL BE RESOLVED IN 24 HRS.". But still day, nobody come to attend my probelm.
VERY WROST SUPPORT .

I called the service enginer and service manager for T-nager and anna Nager SEVERAL TIME. But still no response.

Please request you to help to resolve the problem. This probelm are making me very worst

Below are my Service request numbers,

1) 85708184
2) 85731975
3) 64124029
4)85741990
5) 85742859
6)85785868 ( Last SR, i am following up the complaint)

my Details,
S. varatharajan
74/6 gurulaskhmi thunush,
padmanabha nager,
choolai medu,
chennai - 94
Mobile,
98412 95141
044 -23611584

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I'm very sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there no guidelines/laws for water purifier companies unlike in Banking and cell operators.
If you go to Eureka Forbes site, there is no page which talks about complaint procedure or mechanism. The site is full of how to sell Eureka Forbes products. No care about problems faced by ordinary consumers.

Even minimum complaint procedure is not mentioned. Such companies should be penalized severely.

Just wait for a couple of days and then simply send a legal notice before filing your case in Chennai consumer forum. You can simply send 2-3 page complaint in any way and send to their registered office by registered post. In the company brochure you'll find it's registered office address.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors