complaint against ur service entre of bhopal MP

I had purchased a laptop of you are company, from my town Bhopal. In 2009 sir the warranty period is over. But now at present in my laptop there is some critical problem of mother board in my laptop, for that I took my laptop in you are service centre , but there is no responsible for my problem in you are service centre in Bhopal. My laptop model no. is g530 because there is no responsible technician is there in service centre.. so please suggest me what i do for this. I was unable to took my laptop at any other metro city at my self cost because i m a student In there in service centre they advice me to take my laptop to other local shop and also charge me R.s 200. For service charge. many Lenovo user are suffering same problem. Sir if you are company unable to solve users problem so please close your centre from here at Bhopal. they make only fake to costumer. If i not found my proper solution then i advice my local friend here to don't purchase any Lenovo product specially laptop from here, and spread it due to bad service response.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors