bad service from vodaphone - balanced getting deducted

hello this is Rakesh from Kathua ( Jammu and Kashmir) and i am poor person but i don't understand why the companies of India only think of their profits not of condition of my kind of persons. Actually i am using a prepaid Vodaphone number that is 9796837029. from 10 Dec 2012 to still onwards when i am trying to recharge on my number a amount of 3 rupees got deducted from my account every 5-10 minutes. its a embarrassing condition and when am trying to call customer care they are saying from 10 Dec to till now that they have no information, there is updation going on please call after 4 hours its about 3 weeks but i didn't get any info of why my money is getting deducted. customer care executives are not helping me and disconnecting my call. and after every disconnection of call i have to tell my story again from start to end to the new executives i also went to Vodaphone office they are only saying we will see what can we do u don't worry. they also don't know anything whats going on. plzz take any strict action that a lot of people have a same problem that there balance got deducted without any reason. i hope u will help me as soon as possible thanks.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you go for MNP as soon as possible. If they can't access their systems then nobody can help.

Go to nearest recharge shop. Ask him how to send MNP sms and in a week change your provider. That's the simplest I can think of.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors