amogha consultancy karthik murugan FRAUD scam

AMOGHA CONSULTANCY COIMBATORE run by KARTHIK MURUGAN is a big scam and a fraud.
I wanted to study MBBS in UKRAINE. I went to this consultancy with a great respect for KARTHIK as he continuously appears on TV channels promoting overseas education.He promised me that he will do the necessary and asked me to pay 2 L initially.I sold my parents jewellery and land and took loan from loan sharks and some how paid the money.After that he says that I have to pay another 4 lakhs and kept on harassing me to get more money or we will nougat refund. Totally now its 10 Lakhs he wants. I was stuck. I had no choice. I keep borrowing and borrowing. Finally there came a situation I can not borrow more. He didn't process my visa and some how I found another person to send me to ukraine for very very less money. Now I am in ukraine and i am fighting my situation with out food and shelter as all money is stuck with KArthik murugan fraud.MAny students are suffering like this in ukraine. My parents are poor and they will not be able to fight with that monster.I advice all students and parents to never go to AMOGHA CONSULTANCY KARTHIK MURUGAN . HE IS A FRAUD.
Only god will answer my prayers some day.

Hi
You should contact the national human rights council in Delhi. Before that you have to give a complain in the commissioner office in your city and take that ref no with you.Also you can try other ways . If you need help contact
Manish - Advocate
8898673532[hr]
mohanxyz said:
AMOGHA CONSULTANCY COIMBATORE run by KARTHIK MURUGAN is a big scam and a fraud.
I wanted to study MBBS in UKRAINE. I went to this consultancy with a great respect for KARTHIK as he continuously appears on TV channels promoting overseas education.He promised me that he will do the necessary and asked me to pay 2 L initially.I sold my parents jewellery and land and took loan from loan sharks and some how paid the money.After that he says that I have to pay another 4 lakhs and kept on harassing me to get more money or we will nougat refund. Totally now its 10 Lakhs he wants. I was stuck. I had no choice. I keep borrowing and borrowing. Finally there came a situation I can not borrow more. He didn't process my visa and some how I found another person to send me to ukraine for very very less money. Now I am in ukraine and i am fighting my situation with out food and shelter as all money is stuck with KArthik murugan fraud.MAny students are suffering like this in ukraine. My parents are poor and they will not be able to fight with that monster.I advice all students and parents to never go to AMOGHA CONSULTANCY KARTHIK MURUGAN . HE IS A FRAUD.
Only god will answer my prayers some day.
[hr]
Amogha consultancy Karthik murugan also cheated me. He said he will send me to Lithuania and tool money from me. He lied that the fees is very low and also hostel is free but all lies. He is a LIER and CHEATER. He did FRAUD to many other students also I saw in europe.He is a very bad person.
Bobby

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors