airtel

TO
The Chief Managing Director,
Airtel , India.

Sub - Customer grievance about Harassment.
Dear Sir,
I, Satnam Singh Aujla, would like to lay few lines into your kind consideration and favorable action that, on Dt. 19/10/17, 11.27 PM (call recording enclosed), I made a call at 121, regarding my recharge of Rs. 399 but during my conversion with Airtel Customer care representative, told me that after my recharge I will get 1 GB data and local call free for 84 days which will last upto Dt. 07/01/2018. But it a matter of great sorrow that when again I called on Dt. 25/12/17 at 5.22 PM(call recording enclosed), I was told that my validity of the above said pack will expire on Dt. 27/12/17. In this matter I want to say that one of your representative told me that I will get 84 days of validity on (Dt. 19/10/17), and same representative of Airtel company told that my validity expires on (Dt. 25/12/17), so by going through both the call recording you will know that this is how Airtel company is harassing their customer and it also shows that you are least bothered about your valuable customer and has made a monopoly to Harass their customer.

So in this regard I would like to request you to listen both the call recordings and tally them from your end and confirm that each call recording is the same as stored at your end. As now I will make it a proof against Airtel regarding Customer grievance about Harassment and file a consumer case regarding the harassment and the treatment given to me.

But it is a matter of great sorrow that in spite of being such a Big institution and such a branded make company and having good will in the market and as I am one of your old / Valuable user . But I have to face a lots of problem in getting my legal demand fulfill this is really a pathetic response from such a big company and I am really disappointed with the kind of service provided to me.
Now you have left me no options other than to reach consumer court to get it resolved and to save my rights as a consumer and also publish the matter in social media and aware other consumers.
An earlier response would be highly appreciated.

Enclosed – each and every call recordings with Airtel representatives.

Regards,
Satnam Singh Aujla, 09437209880,09090310800.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors