XIPIXEL / APPS BUILDER SCAM

R Mé

I'm Ro Me located at France. I've given Taxi app development contract of my client to fraudster Ratan Singh a 5 days ago. He told me that he will give me whole project in 16 days.

So I looked for informations on Ratan Singh and Xi Pixel Technologies. I realized that I was not alone in this type of fraud. So I tried to contact him but Ratan Singh doesn’t reply on phone, whatsapp... Now, he has gone completely offline all contact plateform. Until before the payment, fraud Ratan Singh was responding to the minute ready. What makes believe that the Indian community has a very good sense of relationship :/ This Really impacts the India's Reputation negatively. I send payment by Western Union Transfer.

There are many complaints against him on codester:

xipixel
amigatesting dot com (hacked at the time of posting)
ondemandappscript dot com (hacked the time of posting)

Archive Links (In case websites go down):
web-beta.archive / xipixel dot com
web-beta.archive / amigatesting dot com
web-beta.archive / ondemandappscript dot com

Fraduster Accounts on other websites:
fiverr
freelancer
upwork
appfutura
codecanyon
guru

It would appear that this person is also working in a project network.
beam dot com

As per these blog posts:
mosutility search alstrasoftcom
alstrasoftscript search alstrasoftcom

Ratan Sing bought 118 domain names. It can use these domain names for these future scams.
Search on whois domain name

There are more persons involved in this scam (According to blog post)

Ratan singh

Vivek Paliwal

Amit choyal

Manjeet Patel

Krishna Singh

Other person who collaborated on the scam project Xipixel, find on Linkedin or maybe they can inform us on Xipixel or Ratan Singh
  • Pradeep Kumar
  • Abhijit Ghule
  • Salman MS Khan
  • Yaser Khan

His contact details as on Xi Pixel Website: xipixel dot com

Xi Pixel Technologies
B11-Sector 65, Noida Uttar Pradesh, India

He was also asking money for his family issue. I didn't give it. But when I asked his other clients they also faced the same issue. They have given money to help his family. Fraudster promised them to return it in next week but still he didn't.

This Really impacts the India's Reputation negatively. Since, its the same experience for lot of fraudster's clients. It's challenge in front of WHOLE INDIAN POLICE to FIND AND PUNISH this guy as much as you can and RETURN CLIENT's money as soon as possible.

I'm registering this complaint behalf of me and other clients who were scammed by fraudster Ratan Singh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors