Wrong recharge

I was trying to recharge using paytm app for Rs. 351 on 4th May 2015 9;34pm and by mistake I ended up recharging a wrong number missing by a digit. I was supposed to recharge 9985777848 with Rs. 351 but instead recharged 9985777840 with the same amount. I immediately called up vodafone call centre and they weren't helpful and infact one of the associate even put me on hold for more than 15 minutes saying that he is going to transfer to supervisor and instead of doing that he disconnected my call. Finding no help from them, I visited Vodafone store in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. I came in contact with one of the advisor named Mohan, he was polite and said that he would get the amount recharged on my number in next 24 hours which obviously did not happen, I called him up later on next day only to be told that it is under process. After waiting on for three days with no result, I again visited the store and Mohan assured me that he is working on it. But even after 5 days I got no response from him. I visited the same day to Vodafone store and met Mohan, there was another advisor by name Harish who bluntly said that he can't do anything about the wrong recharge. This guy, Harish was not just impolite but was plain arrogant and did not even care to listen what I was speaking, I was later on told by Mohan that he will escalate the issue but till date I haven't got any response after such an ordeal. All this while I've patient with your advisors but I am loosing my patience. I hope you will come out and resolve this issue asap and at the same time train your advisors and teach some manners to your advisors like Harish.

irshaad said:
I was trying to recharge using paytm app for Rs. 351 on 4th May 2015 9;34pm and by mistake I ended up recharging a wrong number missing by a digit. I was supposed to recharge 9985777848 with Rs. 351 but instead recharged 9985777840 with the same amount. I immediately called up vodafone call centre and they weren't helpful and infact one of the associate even put me on hold for more than 15 minutes saying that he is going to transfer to supervisor and instead of doing that he disconnected my call. Finding no help from them, I visited Vodafone store in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. I came in contact with one of the advisor named Mohan, he was polite and said that he would get the amount recharged on my number in next 24 hours which obviously did not happen, I called him up later on next day only to be told that it is under process. After waiting on for three days with no result, I again visited the store and Mohan assured me that he is working on it. But even after 5 days I got no response from him. I visited the same day to Vodafone store and met Mohan, there was another advisor by name Harish who bluntly said that he can't do anything about the wrong recharge. This guy, Harish was not just impolite but was plain arrogant and did not even care to listen what I was speaking, I was later on told by Mohan that he will escalate the issue but till date I haven't got any response after such an ordeal. All this while I've patient with your advisors but I am loosing my patience. I hope you will come out and resolve this issue asap and at the same time train your advisors and teach some manners to your advisors like Harish.
[/quote]liminate the chances of you entering a wrong number for processing a recharge.

Hey Irshaad, to avoid such confusion, I would suggest you use the new Bill Bachao app. Once you have this app in your phone, you dont need to fill in your details every now and then. At the very beginning, it will ask for your phone number and other details that will get recorded for future transactions. So, you dont have to put in your number every time you recharge your phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors