Wrong deduction of mobile balance

Hello,

I made a special recharge of Rs/- 151 which provides 350 minutes of talk-time on my number 9503440071 yesterday (07/03/2013) from the web-site of Tata Docomo. I recharged it only once, but they have deducted my money twice.
They are making fraud here, because recharging twice for the same recharge using the option "Pay by your current Mobile Balance" is not allowed by their web-site itself (Which I chose to recharge). A message similar to "Pay by your current mobile balance is allowed only once in a week for one recharge option" is displayed if you try to use it second time. How can something happen(double recharge) which is not allowed by them? (Fault from their system of course)

Also, they send you verification code through SMS when you choose the option "Pay by your current Mobile Balance". I received it only once and entered it only once. How could they make a recharge twice in that case?
I tried to explain this to their senior CC executive named Dnyanesh Dhumal at Pune cc (who could not understand English and could barely speak Hindi), but he kept saying that "Nothing can be done as it has been done by you".

Please help!

Expert said:
Did you pay online using net banking or credit card?
I paid from my balance to avail the plan of 350 mins - national+local

That is what they deducted my balance twice. I had balance of Rs/-302, and they deducted 300 Rs/- rather than 150 Rs/-

Please advice me how to take this matter further.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors