Wrong Bill- No correction after several followups

My VODAFONE mobile number is +919830311341.
One Vodafone call center executive have called and explained about 3G Advanced Rental of 5GB Plan at Rs.4250 (which offers you 5GB on 3G platform, post free usage the speed will be throttled to 64 kbps. Without rental for 5 more bill cycles) to my wife. Based on her expression of interest said plan was supposed to be activated on 10/02/2015. Before this plan gets activated, she visited VODAFONE service center (Near City center 1, Salt lake, Kokata) on 09/02/2015 and requested not to activate this plan. Since she is not the owner of the number, I have sent written mail to nodal.kol@vodafone.com to deactivate this plan.
Please find the reply from VODAFONE "We would like to inform that Mi_C_V_850_30d_R5gb_Fu_3g has been deactivated for the aforesaid number with effect from 13/02/15. Since the said service has been deactivated in mid bill date hence the rentals shall be charged on a proportionate basis."
When I have received Feb'15 Bill, to my greatest surprise full amount Rs. 4250 along with tax was charged even-if service was never availed.
After repetitive follow-ups with VODAFONE center (near City Center1, Salt Lake), they have assured us to send corrected invoice. But it has never happened, also when I escalated this issue to nodal.kol@vodafone.com they said they are unable to correct the invoice.
It was never mentioned by any of the Vodafone execute during discussion that they will not be able to reverse the advance rental amount in case the service is deactivated. Also I have never authorized anyone to place an order to activate/deactivate any service on my behalf.
Also in the same invoice amount Rs 650 has been deducted for data pack MI_C_V_650_30d_D3GB_FU_3G.
I would like VODAFONE team to correct the invoice (I,e reverse amount Rs 4250 and tax) to enable me to make payment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors