Worst experience in purchasing samsung led 40k5100 series

Hi this is khadharvali syed
Bought a led samsung tv 40' inc model 40k5100 series from sonovision.on the first date of purchase itself got some black lines then samsung executive who came to install tv had changed to new one..
After 1month 20days again the problem came this time black line appeared again executive came named basha vijayawada authorised service center technician opened the tv and saw some ants in the tv started telling that ants have done damage to led panel it wont cover any warranty i need to pay 25000/- for panel change.
Main thing no ant was seen when we used after that executive came and draw lakshmana rekha(ants/cocroach )chalk piece marked on back panel ants came over tv screen then he took that photograph and sended to samsung service centre.again i called to customer care they are telling that it was physcially damaged it wont cover any warranty.now what i had done physically to that tv when u manfactured a product which can be easily damage..expected a standard from samsung so choosed to this product and now i am damn sure not to buy any product from samsung in my life really u people lost faith.whose mistake is there ants or exective who marked suraksha line or mine.mistake is mine choosing this defected product.after reading all this comments from other customers its proved that samsung failed to manufacture worthy product which longlast..

Syed khadharvali
khadhar.7@gmail.com
Vijayawada krishna 520003.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors